Presentation skills training leads to improved communication leads to engaged passionate staff, happier customers and improved profitability.
When you present is your message clear, heard and acted on?
Do you feel confident presenting to a group of people? Are you required to give presentations to staff and customers? Presentation skills training that helps you learn how to be more effective, persuasive and professional in your presentations which positively impacts your career/ business.
Inspire your audience to action – Transform Your Presentation Skills
Presentation skills training that shows you how how to deliver your message, how much information to put in it, how to simplify a complex idea and how to deliver it so they hear it, embrace it and act on it.
Course Overview: Effective communication is the key to success in business; however this skill is often based on poor examples and outdated “Death by Powerpoint” thinking. Our ability to share a powerful message and inspire the listener to take action therefore remains ineffective and undeveloped. The One Clear Message Communication and Presentation Skills course is a 1-day programme designed to equip learners with knowledge, skills and attitudes to present effectively, clearly and persuasively.
Duration of Course: 1 Day The course is designed to meet the specific needs of your organisation. (Can also be done as 2 x 1/2 day sessions)
Venue: Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.
Cost: R 2 500 per delegate (groups of 10-15) Minimum booking required (10 delegates)
Learning outcomes – By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand how to structure a message in an clear and engaging manner.
- Deliver a clear message whilst improving vocal variety and body language skills.
- Design slides that end “Death by powerpoint”
- Learn how to prepare using our presentation formula and world class presentations styles.
Method of Presentation:
- Teaching Aids: Course Manuals, Audio/ Visual presentations, PowerPoint presentation
- Measurement: Self-assessment, Facilitator & Peer feedback
- Interactive: Facilitation, Group Interaction, Breakaway group sessions, Practical learning Activities and Feedback.
Target Group: Applicable for sales people, trainers, team leaders, managers, influencers, technical teams, and those who desire to build confidence in speaking and presenting. Anyone who needs to share an idea or message, have the audience understand the concept, and take action.
Research behind presentation course
The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience by Carmine Gallo
For Presentation skills training that takes you to the next level contact us now.